Live Workshop from KaRo and Timesys
This free training is designed to help developers who are relatively new to embedded Linux to start productive development from day one. It will allow participants to learn how to build, deploy and develop Linux for an embedded product, based on the i.MX6 UltraLite Evaluation Kit.
The webinar will show how to take advantage of an open-source Linux, Yocto based tools, and up-to-date hardware.
- What are the contents of a Linux deployment image for the eval kit?
- How to deploy Linux to the kit
- How to quickly create your first custom BSP without knowing anything about a build system
- How to set up your host for BSP customization
- What is Yocto?
- How to deploy an application to a Yocto build system
If you would like to join the webinar, please register – not forgetting to select Direct Insight in the “Referred By” box – here.